DISCLAIMER of NABRA.COM
“National Association of Black Real Estate Appraisers” (hereinafter also called and referred to asNABRA or we or us or by our website- Nabra.net) shall mean and include its owners, employees, representatives and agents. “User” means and includes any person who uses the services offered by NABRA including their agents and representatives. A service provider is a “User” who advertises an offer on the website to other users.
All that contained herein shall be severable and be given force of law regardless of any part rendered invalid, defective or void by operation of law or any other reason.
All that stated hereunder shall be binding on all contracts of services and on users of the website, authors and publishers of any article on the website or outside the website in relation to NABRAand shall be part and parcel of the same and the aforesaid persons agree and confirm that
- Nabra is only a database and a platform where Black appraisers, mentors and the public can get interconnected. The users of NABRA shall understand and affirm that this website and its services do not extend beyond of its primary function.
- Each person looking to use the services that the website offer mayindividually contact and verify the identity and the qualifications of the particular service provider or user. We do not verify the identity, qualifications, licenses, credentials of the users. Therefore, we shall not be responsible for false or inaccurate implications made by one user to another.
- We do not provide a warranty for the accuracy, relevancy or the fitness of the information provided by the users of this website.
- No warranty is given on behalf of an auditory and/or visual article posted by us, a contributor, writer, author or publisher regardless of the experience or qualification such person claims to have.
- NABRA shall not be liable for Injury or loss, physical or otherwise, arising due to the userfollowing/acting on anything contained within the website. Users may use this website on their own accord.
- Users shall be solely responsible for all information shared by them. In no event shall a user claim damages for information shared with any other party other than NABRA.
- Users shall conduct themselves responsibly.NABRA shall not be held responsible for the actions of any person outside it or of its users. Any person behaves in such manner that
NABRA finds to be offensive or abusive or not fitting to the standards of NABRA, such user may be banned and no claim will be entertained from such user.
- NABRA does not allow sexual or offensive content on its website. Anything posted by the users that may be considered as sexual or offensive content can be reported to the administrator of the website. We discourage such content and disclaim liability for displaying such inappropriate content. NABRA strives to maintain its website family friendly or Rated-G.
- Users hereby agree that any conduct of a user which may or may not be directed towards any other user shall be between the two users and NABRA shall not be held liable for any such conduct. Transactions, promises, conversations, discussions, contracts, offers, etc. made by and between users or third-parties of this website shall be subject to the concept of privacy of contract. In no event shall NABRA shall be asked to intervene by a user. It shall be the duty and the responsibility of the user to be safe in using the website and determine which information should be provided to any other party or whether information should be provided at all or enter in to any contract or undertaking.
- Auserwho is offended, threatened or subjected to anything that constitutes an offence in law or consider themselves being subject to violation of their rights, such user may avoid or discontinuevisiting the website in the future. NABRA shall not be liable for hurt caused due to such action of anyone other than NABRA.
- In no event shall NABRA be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of the information provided in the website.
- NABRA makes no warranties regarding anything published on the website, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, its fitness or accuracy for any particular purpose or any statutory warranty of non-infringement.
- Where any clause or part of clause contained in this Disclaimer
is held to be ineffective, invalid or void by a competent court or by
operation of law, the remaining parts of the clause and all other clauses
shall be binding and will have full force of law.
National Association of Black Real Estate Appraisers (NABRA)
P. O. Box 437155
Chicago, IL. 60643